Monday, March 29, 2010

Moaning Monday

No, I'm not going to moan today. I don't have time. Remember time if flying by. I'm just going to rant and rave a minute about a horrible e-mail I got this morning which was forward supposedly by a man who was a marine and has worked hard and has a quarter million dollar condo which his daughter and grand daughter live in while he and his wife live somewhere else. He didn't give a lot of information on that property. He sanctimoniously said he worked hard for the things he owned. (He was a five term state senator.) and he had a lot of other stuff to say about people who won't work and expect those who do to support them, to spread the wealth around. I wonder if that man ever considered that he had some extra perks along the way. Obviously, a good education, otherwise he wouldn't have been a state senator for five terms and that's the biggest plus. But he probably also came from a good home where he got three squares a day, clean clothes to wear every day, a warm bed, his own room, a p.c. and the inspiration and encouragement to make more out of his life. Does he ever ask himself would I ever have done so well if I'd come from behind like some of these people are doing? So stick your nose in the air, you jerk and keep it there, while I pray for a heavy downpour!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment