Thursday, April 29, 2010

How to get yourself in a lot of trouble!

Wow, what a lot of fun I've been having. Sold three books, working to get the third one completed. In the meantime, having to do edits on a computer system that's new to me. Learning a lot about using the computer, but still way behind on what I need to know.

Today I have to put away my computer and do some normal stuff, like clean out my refrigerator (a must) something died in there and when I open the fridge door I have to open windows. It shouldn't be too hard to find the culprit because the fridge is nearly empty. Another chore. Go shopping. Then I'm not even going to talk about the floors that need vacuuming, the tv that needs dusting and a bunch of other stuff. At least I've kept up with the dishes and the laundry. I hate having dirty dishes around because I know who has to clean them and I do like clean underwear so that's a priority for mine.

So today I'm off to the stores to spend money I don't really have and then it's a day of clean, clean, clean. Tomorrow I'll reward myself by going to critique where I'll hear what other writers are working on and get their opinion on my own work. We'll exchange ideas and share information about the writing world and all the while we eat and drink and are otherwise merry. We go to a wonderful Italian place that has great food and lets us sit in a corner for hours with only occasional refills. I guess putting away my computer for a day is not so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment