Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thriving Thursday

Wow what a day yesterday was. I'm so excited about my book sale. It was a pirate story. Remember, I said I loved pirate stories. I wasn't kidding. I love those old classic pirate movies from the fifties and sixties expecially when they got to be in Technicolor! When one comes on I head for the couch with a bowl of popcorn or a snickers bar for ninety minutes of pure enjoyment. I think that's why Pirates of the Carriabean was so popular, just pure swashbuckling entertainment.

The Virgin Pirate is the name of my book and is the story about Nellie Bouchard who was born to a captured noblewoman and a pirate captain. She's known no other life than that of a pirate. When her father was hanged, she took over his ship and has become nearly as infamous as he was.

But beautiful, fiery Nellie wonders about a different life, a life where something more exists between a man and a woman than the unfeeling matings she's witnessed between her men and their doxies. When she captures Lord Trey Carlyle, he's all too willing to teach her what she wants to know and in return he'll take her ship. He hasn't counted on the fact that he can learn a thing or two from a Virgin Pirate.

I'll post the date of its release. I hope you all will enjoy it. As for now, I have to get back to work on my current book. HER PIRATE LOVER. Very sexy. Very romantic. I won't be posting on Freaky Friday. Hope you all have a great Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment