Friday, April 9, 2010

I can't believe this!!!

What a week! I got up this morning and got online and there was an e-mail from Ellora's Cave. They bought my humorous, erotic, Romantic Suspense called DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS!

That makes two books in a week. I'm loving this! It's so exciting. I sent out four books and so far have sold two of them. I was such a whimp for so long, afraid to send anything out after so long a time since my last sale. This has certainly taught me a lesson, to never give up! Keep up your courage! Believe in yourself, even if others don't. Or they might but you don't so you don't believe that they believe. Know what I mean?

This has been a difficult week with a house guest so I couldn't get to my computer and research books. The computer room serves as a guest room as well. I've been reduced to working on my laptop on my kitchen counter. It hasn't been so bad. in fact I like being able to sit down and sign online without running upstairs. Maybe I just like being in the middle of everything or the change of scenery.

So now I have to start thinking about rewrites and editing and promoting. Some of this is drudgery, some of it's just plain fun. Writing is all highs and lows. I must be crazy to do it, but once you start, you can't stop.

Just in case no one has figured it out yet, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment